Just a couple of examples of Microsoft Access databases that I've created
Do you know what Microsoft Access can do?
Access is a fantastic desktop database application – but it has received a bit of bad press over it’s aesthetics and how dull the interface can appear.
I specialise in creating bespoke functionality in Access – giving you all of the features you need such as stock inventory, order tracking or customer information – and also creating intuitive, attractive interfaces that make learning the new system simple.
Check out some of the Microsoft Access databases that I’ve created.
- System tracks various projects from multiple departments and identifies potential conflicts for employee experience
- Bespoke reporting suite
- Custom controls and interface
- System collects call recording feedback for advisers in a contact centre
- Display mimics existing paper-base system for ease of training
- Custom icons and reporting suite included
- Auto-complete on input fields
- Stock inventory and ordering system
- Tracks customer accounts and purchases
- Warehouse level control
- Auto-ordering for low-stock products
- Touch-screen booking system for a cinema
- Allows for multiple theatre screens, with multiple films in each
- Ticket tracking and discounts for repeat customers
- Reviews for films