Search Engine Optimisation
Can your customers find your website?
A great site means nothing without SEO
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation – is the process of creating and maintaining an online presence with search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
A great SEO strategy is the key to driving traffic and conversions through your site.
In its simplest form, SEo is about looking at ways to improve your site’s visibility in the search engine results (also called SERPs) and driving traffic to your web pages.
To me, SEO is much more than this.
Having 10,000 visitors a day might sound like a success – but if they’re not buying, signing up or using your services, then your strategy is not working.
An SEO expert understands the methods that:
- drive interested users to your site
- rank your pages appropriately in Google, Bing etc
- do not bring your site into disrepute with search engines
This last point is vitally important.
Some techniques offered by some SEO “experts” use methods that are frowned on by search engines, and are liable to get you removed from the results – which is pretty much death to your website.
A real SEO expert also understands that:
- traffic volume is not as important as conversion
- people and search engines look for different things when browsing
- search engines and people can see different things when they look at your site
I will design a strategy that is personal to you and your site.
Contact me using the form at the top of the page to see what I can offer you and your site.